Marketing Analytics InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Marketing Analytics Internship will begin in June and end in August 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Housefile Circulation & Budgeting department. You’ll assist with required data analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the development of semi-annual sales plans and associated marketing budgets for assigned titles.
• Assisting with reforecasting sales on a weekly basis for inventory planning purposes for assigned titles.
• Assisting with the presentation of semi-annual summaries of prior season results, including:
A. Analysis of sales and profitability.
B. Explanation of variances versus budget.
C. Analysis of test results for assigned titles.
• Participating in weekly meetings to prioritize marketing database query requests and improve the content and integrity of the marketing database.
What it Takes
Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or Economics.
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge of Marketing Concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|