Supply Chain "Product Sourcing" InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Supply Chain Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work on a variety of material and product sourcing projects for the Colony Brands Inc. family of nonfood catalog brands. Under the direction of Divisional Sourcing Managers, you’ll support the Team with essential product sourcing and vendor management activities. This may include inputting and maintaining information in Flex PLM, ordering samples from vendors, facilitating processes as they relate to the corporate calendar to help team insure deadlines are met. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and communicating product sample status to internal partners
• Tracking and understanding vendor performance and capabilities
• Assisting with communicating sample approval and modifications to vendors
• Supporting Team with alternate item research and recommendations i.e. vendor rationalization
What it Takes
We need an exceptionally organized individual with professional level communication skills, who thrives in a fast paced, team environment. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. In addition, we’re looking for:
• At least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Ability to be flexible to changing priorities within position and adapt accordingly
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and projects
• Strong attention to detail – accuracy is critical in position
• Possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office- Outlook and Excel) and must be able to quickly master the use of internal systems
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|