Cheese Operations Production InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Cheese Operations Production Internship will begin in April and end in October of 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
The Production Intern for our Cheese Operations will complete a variety of assignments per the direction of Bakery & Cheese Operations management and assists in the coordination of various initiatives covering all aspects of the operation. Activities include, production supervision, CI projects, yield studies, training, production dashboards/metrics, etc. In addition, you will be responsible for
• Supporting Cheese Operations production activities
• Ensuring Global Food Safety Initiatives are being followed
• Coordinating with Production proper usage of PLEX
• Participating in Continuous Improvement activities
• Monitoring the training, operations, working techniques and safety conditions of employees in Cheese Ops
What It Takes:
We’re seeking a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Production/Operations Management, Engineering, or related major, in at least Junior Senior standing, (recent graduates may be considered) with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. To be considered, applicants must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at different levels and to different personality types
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, and Access
• Ability to proficiently document both processes and programs
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|