Web MerchandisingColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Web Merchandising Internship will begin in June and end in August 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work in Colony Brand's IMS subsidiary within the Web Merchandising Department. You’ll assist members of the Web Merchandising Team with required data analysis, product categorization, internal search, and other on-site merchandising activities. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Merchandising Manager. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Becoming acquainted with various Internet Merchandising Activities such as email marketing, SLI, Mantis Bug Tracking software, etc.
• Reviewing and monitoring websites for accuracy
• Working with Web Merchandiser to monitor competitive websites
• Assisting with compilation and presentation of results and findings to management
• Learning basics of email marketing
• Identifying key metrics, reports and activities related to on-site product merchandising
What it Takes
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Internet Marketing, Marketing Research, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel and Access
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|