UltrasonographerUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
We are looking for a PRN Ultrasonographer to work in our Ultrasound department. As a PRN employee you will have no set guaranteed hours per pay period, however you will be filling in as needed, covering vacations, sick days, etc... You will be required to work (1) 8 or 12 hour shift per month, (2) weekends per year and (1) holiday per year.
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff and in coordination with the radiologist, the ultrasonographer will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Conduct and perform ultrasound imaging procedures not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Responsibilities for designated areas and/or procedures are required to obtain quality patient care.
- Requires initiative, ingenuity and independent judgement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be a graduate of an Ultrasonographer program. You must become RVT certified. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|