BookkeeperSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local business is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position as well as strong customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly.
The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter case receipts
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements as well as balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
If interested in this position, call Diane at 563-875-7030 or submit your resume to Diane Ungs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.