Office ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Elkader, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Searching for a compassionate, service oriented individual to assist with a growing practice.
- Lead and motivate staff
- Ensure high quality service and patient satisfaction
- Maintain office flow
- Manage scheduling, punctuality, time off, etc.
- Supervise and direct staff in day-to-day operations.
- Supervise all aspects of optical dispensing, contact lenses, product orders and delivery.
- Staff trainings and meetings as needed.
- Order and take responsibility for ordering supplies as needed.
- Supervise and assist with insurance billing and claim filing.
- Order and supervise maintenance on the facility and equipment.
- Maintain an office policy manual (employment issues) and a practice procedure manual (how-to guide)
- Backup front office, optician and technician roles as needed to ensure smooth patient flow.
If interested in this great opportunity, please contact Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer