Employment Specialist InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Employment Specialist Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do
We need thousands of employees to deliver the excitement we promise our customers, so we do a lot of hiring! Your work will primarily revolve around fulfilling temporary hiring goals. To meet those goals, your duties will involve interviewing candidates, hiring, and orientating new employees. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Performing reference and background checks on applicants as needed
• Processing necessary paperwork related to the hiring
• Conducting temporary employee surveys
• Assisting with updating and entering drug screening information into our computer system
• Assisting Human Resource Manager with special projects and tasks as assigned
This role requires a strong, consistent, and empathetic communicator with knowledge around the Human Resource function. Ideally you will be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or related field. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Effective presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/ conversations diplomatically
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|