Clinic Radiology Technician-Urgent Care WestUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
The Clinical Concierge Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing radiologic procedures. Assist provider and other clinical staff with obtaining basic vital information, preparing patient for clinical examination, treatment, and minor surgical procedures. Administer medication, other treatments, and injections as ordered by provider. Tracking and follow-up on patient testing related to disease process management, schedule referrals, answer phone calls and take appropriate messages, and appropriate documentation in electronic medical record. Perform phlebotomy and lab testing as needed. Assist and perform other procedures, including EKG.
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff and in coordination with the radiologist, the radiological technologist will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Responsible for providing office receptionist services for the office; greeting patients and visitors, take appropriate messages for triaging calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and filing dictation, all medical records and patient charts.
- Maintain courteous, caring and professional attitude to all individuals contacting the office.
Professional responsibilities include strictly adhering to detail in the technical performance of radiology procedure, solving practical and analytical problems, resolving conflict, and implementing constructive changes. This position requires initiative,ingenuity, and independent judgment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have an ARRT and Permit to Practice in the State of Iowa. Previous Rad Tech experience is preferred, but not required.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|