Radiology Technician-Clinic ResourceUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
We are looking for a full-time, Clinic Rad Tech to work in our Clinic Resource Float Pool. Work hours will be flexible, for 80 hours per pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed since this position does float into the Urgent Care settings which are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. There is a holiday and a weekend rotation.
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff and in coordination with the radiologist, the radiological technologist will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Responsible for providing office receptionist services for the office; greeting patients and visitors, take appropriate messages for triaging calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and filing dictation, all medical records and patient charts.
- Maintain courteous, caring and professional attitude to all individuals contacting the office.
Professional responsibilities include strictly adhering to detail in the technical performance of radiology procedure, solving practical and analytical problems, resolving conflict, and implementing constructive changes. This position requires initiative, ingenuity, and independent judgment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have an ARRT and Iowa Permit to Practice Radiology. Previous Rad Tech experience is preferred, but not required.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|