Data Analyst InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Data Analyst Internship will begin in June and end in August or December of 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will utilize a combination of analytical skills, techniques, and statistical methods to assist our Analytics team. You’ll analyze credit marketing tests, review effectiveness of credit risk decisions, analyze product assortment, research customer experience, and assist in other ad hoc analyses. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Evaluating test results and offering recommendations
• Monitoring performance of credit approval system for assigned catalog titles
• Developing and maintaining credit/product/customer dashboarding/apps
Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Marketing Research, or related field of study.
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge in SQL, R, Python, SAS or other statistical programming languages (none are required, all are helpful)
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Interest in learning new things and working at a fast pace
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|