Operations InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Operations Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
Operations Interns will work with the Assistant Managers to coordinate and direct the receiving movement, production and shipping of product and gifts so that quality and efficiency are maintained throughout the department. You will be responsible for meeting daily production needs throughout the facility. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Working with Senior Supervisors on the coordination of daily warehouse functions
• Assisting in training the temporary warehouse employees
• Analyzing and or developing new warehouse functions
• Analyzing current operations methods while researching other methods that may deliver increased efficiencies
• Reviewing and updating all procedures pertaining to the production operations environment
• Communicating work in progress status to other Supervisors throughout the shift
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• A cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively motivate a wide-range of individuals
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|