Project Management InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Project Management Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
As a Project Management Intern, you will assist with projects through various stages in the project lifecycle. Duties may include planning, executing, monitor & control, and closing assigned projects. Along with that, you will adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Arrange and coordinate meeting logistics, including meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, identifying action items, and publishing meeting summaries
• Partner in developing and coordinating project plans and budgets
• Assist in following up on key project milestones and making necessary adjustments to project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the customer
• Project communication, including project status and progress
We are currently looking for highly motivated students pursing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Info Systems, Project Management or Business Management. Ideally you will have the ability to work effectively with project teams and maintain cohesive working relationships that increase engagement and results from the team members. In addition, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Ability to solve or coordinate resolution to problems independently, quickly and completely
• Perform needs analysis, planning and documentation on smaller projects
• Ability to manage administrative tasks; ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many demands
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|