Developer InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands together with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, are a successful, multifaceted enterprise consisting of numerous multichannel retail brands, several operational support companies and a portfolio of affiliate businesses. Headquartered in Monroe, Wisconsin, we deliver an array of products and services to our customers and clients. With over 90 years in business, Colony Brands, has become knowledgeable and proficient in what we do. Operational support subsidiaries and affiliate businesses provide marketing, consumer credit, collections, product sourcing, information technology, wholesale food and charter aviation. Together these provide business solutions and drive success for the entire enterprise and empower outside clients to reach their business goals.
Colony Brands is an empowerment enterprise. As an employee of Colony Brands, you’ll contribute to the success of one or more of the enterprise’s brands or companies. And, no matter where you apply your talents in the enterprise, or what your job description may be, you’ll be working with every other employee to reach one overarching goal: to empower our customers and the people in the communities we call home. We do this so that the people whose lives we touch, in the course of doing business, may live richer and fuller lives.
Learn more here: https://www.colonybrands.com/
The Developer Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
As an IT Developer, you will be part of an agile team and will assist with research and fact-finding to develop and modify a data processing system. You will support the Systems and Programming team with writing and maintaining simpler application programs, generally coding from documented specifications. DevOps, Security and the cloud are an important part of what we do. Also, you will work on limited systems analysis work. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining existing programs and processes
• Designing, coding, and testing new programs and processes
• Installing and maintaining both custom and purchased applications
• Developing, maintaining and supporting policies and procedures which are intended to protect designed computer programs, data bases and data files from unauthorized or accidental duplication, modification or destruction.
We are currently looking for highly driven students pursing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or related fields with excellent communication skills, both oral and written form. Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of common programming language. In addition, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge of C#, Java, SQL, VB.Net or COBOL is desired
• Experience with relational databases, Cloud experience and DevOps knowledge helpful
• Application Debugging experience
• Ability to prioritize workload
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|