The Developer Internship will begin in June and end in December 2020.
What You’ll Do & Learn
As an IT Developer, you will be part of an agile team and will assist with research and fact-finding to develop and modify a data processing system. You will support the Systems and Programming team with writing and maintaining simpler application programs, generally coding from documented specifications. DevOps, Security and the cloud are an important part of what we do. Also, you will work on limited systems analysis work. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining existing programs and processes
• Designing, coding, and testing new programs and processes
• Installing and maintaining both custom and purchased applications
• Developing, maintaining and supporting policies and procedures which are intended to protect designed computer programs, data bases and data files from unauthorized or accidental duplication, modification or destruction.
We are currently looking for highly driven students pursing a degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or related fields with excellent communication skills, both oral and written form. Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of common programming language. In addition, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Knowledge of C#, Java, SQL, VB.Net or COBOL is desired
• Experience with relational databases, Cloud experience and DevOps knowledge helpful
• Application Debugging experience
• Ability to prioritize workload
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|