Deposit Operations Legal SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Deposit Operations Legal Specialist to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Deposit Ops Legal Specialist collaborates directly with Heartland Legal, HTLF Member Banks, external attorneys, law enforcement, Federal and State entities to complete legal requests. These requests include, but are not limited to levies, garnishments and subpoenas. Additionally, the role is responsible for developing a system for storing, processing and maintaining legal request documentation.
1. Minimum of 1 year professional legal experience required
2. Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies or above
3. 2-3 Years of financial institution experience preferred
4. Knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations
5. Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
6. Excellent communication skills and organization abilities
7. Strong research and report generating skills
8. Knowledge of Windows operating system and of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
9. Able to effectively and efficiently key data
10. Knowledge of Bank Core Systems (FiServ Signature preferred)
11. Familiarity with bank deposit policies, processes and procedures preferred
12. Critical and creative problem solving
13. High attention to detail
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|