Comm. Loan Doc Prep SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Comm. Loan Doc Prep Specialist to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Commercial Loan Document Specialist III is responsible for preparing documentation for Commercial/Agricultural loans, including but not limited to, asset-based and participated loans for all Heartland Banks, as well as lines of credit, letters of credit, renewals, modifications, and change in terms agreements for all Heartland Banks.
1. Associates Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
2. 3-5 years of loan processing or other relevant experience.
3. Knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
4. Knowledge of Laser Pro software, Fiserv Signature, and Imaging Systems.
5. High attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
7. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
8. Extensive knowledge and experience with loan documentation associated with Commercial/Agricultural loans and participated loans.
9. Extensive knowledge of required entity documentation for various business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.)
10.Knowledge of documentation required to secure the bank’s lien, including real estate.
11.Understanding of State and Federal regulations, compliance requirements, Heartland’s loan policies and procedures, including the Credit Underwriting/approval processes.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|