IT Support TechnicianEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting a IT Support Technician to join a local company's team.
The individual in this position reports to the Technical Services Manager, and is responsible for company-wide IT support; computers, printers, systems, software applications, general network support, and special projects. This is an entry-level IT support position.
- Monitor, review and respond to Level I Technical Support
- Update and maintain computer systems
- Support policies and procedures related to network hardware and software
- Computer imaging and decommissioning
- Accurately track computer security cameras
- Troubleshooting VoIP phone system
- Printer maintenance and troubleshooting
- Working with vendor software support
- Network cabling installation and termination
- New Hire IT Orientation and training
- Escalate higher level IT tickets to appropriate personnel
- Individual projects and research assigned by management
- After hour support coverage
What You Can Bring To The Table:
- A.A degree from a college or university or two years related experience
- Familiarity with IT ticketing system or Help Desk
- Exceptional keyboarding and phone skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook and Power Point and be proficient in these applications
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Submit your online application at ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|