Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is actively recruiting a Customer Service Representative to join a local companies team!
- Greeting customers and checking them in
- Answering phones
- Taking appointments
- Monitoring email and text messages
- Assisting with inventory
- Ordering parts, returning parts
- Store appearance
- Shuttle customers, pick up and deliver customer vehicles
- Prepare loaner cars for the day, fuel used vehicles
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Communicate with customers, service advisors, and vendors
- Understanding inventory cost and control including checking in and putting away inventory, physical counts, running reports and adjusting inventory in computer
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Basic computer skills including internet browsing and navigating in Point of Sale System
- Promotes a positive and professional image through their appearance and helpful attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Automotive knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA matching
- Health Insurance available
- Supplemental insurance including Accident Expense, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness available
- Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art equipment and software to run our shop efficiently and provide our customers with a great experience.
- A clean, comfortable, and fun work environment that rewards creativity and success.
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Chad.Fitzgerald@expresspros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK Rd Dubuque, IA 52002
- Submit your online application at ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|