Administrative Clerical Assistant (Bilingual)Sedona Staffing Services, Seven Hills, OH
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Administrative Clerical Assistant
*** Must be Bilingual Portuguese /English ***
Location: Seven Hills, OH
Wage: $16.00 / hour
What you get to do:
- Acts as the primary liaison with customer in solving problems related to the application process and service.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
- Educates and informs the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or claims system about the documentation required to process a claim, required time frames, payment information and claim status.
- Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customer's requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
- Directs customer calls to the correct person at all locations.
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
- Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
What we need from you:
- Portuguese / English (Speak, Read, Write)
- High School diploma or CED
- One (1) year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Experience in an inbound call center preferred.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office product
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer