Claims Adjuster, Examiner, and InvestigatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE COORDINATORS
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT THRU FEBRUARY
To analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests; to make determinations based on state and federal regulations; and to ensure that on-going claim management is within company service standards and industry best practices.
One (1) year disability management and/or FMLA administration experience required
•Human Resources experience including FMLA administration preferred. Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of state and federal FMLA regulations
• Knowledge of medical disability management
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skills • Strong organizational skills • Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, computer assessments will need to be completed to be submitted.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer