Maintenance Worker, MachinerySedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st and 2nd Shift Openings
This is a very hands-on position. Viable candidates must be able to work on his/her feet for up to 10 hrs/day. Must also be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
1) Able to work on all aspects of equipment.
2) Become familiar with all maintenance and preventive maintenance needs.
3) Able to formulate solutions to ongoing situations.
4) Have the ability to program, trouble shoot, service and maintain robotics machines utilized within the company.
5) All other responsibilities as required.
- Four 10/hour days and occasional Fridays if/when mandatory.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with high tonnage cranes
GREAT JOB / GREAT PAY!
If interested in this position, please call Diane at
563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer