Maintenance Worker, MachinerySedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MAINTENANCE – BOILER OPERATOR FULL TIME
- Operates and maintains low pressure boiler plant machinery and related equipment during heating season. Will perform general maintenance work in Physical Plant during non-heating season.
HOURS OF WORK
- Will work 3rd shift (6pm-6am) from Oct-Apr and 1st shift (7am-3:30pm) from May-Sept. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Starts and stops boilers as needed and transfers boilers to fuel oil when required
- Monitors pressure and temperature gauges as well as water levels in sight glasses to ensure proper operation of boilers and equipment
- Performs chemical tests on boiler condensation and monitors chemical usage
- Takes meter readings as required. Regularly checks for water, air, or steam leaks from pipes, pumps and compressors
- Keeps boiler plant clean
- Assists with other maintenance work and performs general maintenance work in Physical Plant during non-heating season
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of two years related experience in the operation and maintenance of boilers or mechanical maintenance activities preferred but not required
- Skilled in the use of a personal computer and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of institutional boilers and related equipment, hazards and safety precautions necessary in a boiler plant operation. Able to work well independently. Good problem solving skills. Solid hand/eye coordination.\
- Able to operate all related boiler plant instruments and tools.
- Work is performed both inside and outside, subject to weather. The worker is subject to fumes, odors, dusts, gases, poor ventilation, etc., which may affect the skin or respiratory system.
To apply; please email raParks@careerpros.com or stop by Sedona Staffing (2065 Holliday Drive in Dubuque).
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|