ReceptionistSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CONTRACT TO HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
- Receptionist-answer phones assist customer, upsell
- Coordinate and maintain company calendar
- Work with customers to answer questions, intake policy information etc.
- Ability to work and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities
- Equipment set up and take down
- Clean equipment on down time
- Database management
- Accounting- AR and AP
- Microsoft Word/Excel, plus data entry work required
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication, plus phone skills
- General office duties as needed
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer