Business Analyst-Sales & Operations PlanningFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Business Analyst-Sales & Operations Planning reports to the Director of Sales & Operations Planning and is responsible for supporting demand and capacity planning for the business. This position will collaborate with various business units to assist in developing a robust forecasting and demand planning process that drives aligned supply chain and production capability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development of advanced analytics and reporting for Sales & Operations Planning.
- Participate in forecast development and review process.
- Maintain demand and capacity models and reporting. Assist in reconciling demand variances and refining forecast to improve accuracy.
- Develop sales reporting to determine market and product performance.
- Support capacity planning to balance demand projections and manufacturing capabilities. Conduct capacity and scenario planning to validate analytics and assist decision making.
- Identify and develop key reports and data required to support S&OP process.
- Track and report identified KPI’s and metrics.
- Support S&OP initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles.
- Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- Excellent analytical skills and strong competency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in SAP, AS400 and Tableau desired
- Experience in demand planning, supply chain management, or data analytics preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate clear and concise ideas both verbally and written
- Goal-oriented: Driven to complete projects on time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|