Emerging Leaders Program AssociateHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Emerging Leaders Program Associate to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) will go through a rigorous 18-24 months of training, project management, technology testing, learning and development, and other high/immediate impact responsibilities. ELP Associates will work with Tier 1 projects and other priority projects and their managers to develop and implement new systems, ideas and products. They will present to leaders at Heartland their findings over a year-long study of banking and the industry on what innovations can be utilized to improve the company. They may travel to the member banks and rollout systems training on the various new technologies being integrated. Upon successful completion of the program they will be fast tracked into strategic roles.
1. 1-3 years of financial, banking, sales or related business experience
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics.
3. Basic financial knowledge
4. Strong detail and analytical skills
5. Persuasive communication
6. Track record of obtaining results in past roles
7. High level of initiative and accountability
8. Ability to work independently or on a team
9. Involved in extracurricular activities and professional groups
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|