Small Business Portfolio Manager IIHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Small Business Portfolio Manager II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Small Business Portfolio Manager is responsible for supporting the Business Bankers, Banking Center Mangers, Portfolio Manager and Commercial Bankers with line renewals, term loan extensions, modifications, collecting financial statements, documentation exceptions, portfolio reporting and the collection of delinquent loans. Ensures that credit quality guidelines and policies are met and monitored.
1. 3-5 years Small Business Credit experience.
2. Experience making or recommending decisions on loan request a plus.
3. Commercial credit experience or training.
4. 1-3 years minimum of working in a centralized credit environment utilizing credit scoring.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|