Treasury Analyst IHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Treasury Analyst II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Treasury Analyst I is responsible for the assisting in the ALCO process, liquidity management, investment portfolio management and various financial projects.
1. 1-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in banking and/or asset/liability management
2. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative discipline; Advanced degree in Finance, Economics or quantitative discipline preferred.
3. Extensive understanding of off-balance sheet structures, the asset- liability balance sheet of a complex banking organization and the ability to identify, define and measure risk associated throughout the organization
4. In-depth knowledge of Excel, including the ability to utilize advanced functions of Excel to create financial models.
5. Experience with SQL preferred.
6. Strong analytical skills with high commitment to quality client service.
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|