Talent Acquisition DirectorHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Talent Acquisition Director to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under general direction, the Recruiting Director will be responsible for creating and implementing recruiting strategies to support organizational goals and priorities. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
2. 7-10 years Human Resource experience specializing in recruiting.
3. Previous experience managing college recruitment programs
4. Previous experience implementing applicant tracking systems and other technology based recruiting tools.
5. Must have excellent leadership skills and be a team player with the ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the HR team.
6. Previous experience working in a matrix management environment.
7. Strong understanding of recruiting techniques
8. Experience in banking or financial organization highly desired.
9. Strong understanding of Affirmative Action programs
10. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook, and Internet Search Engines.
11. Research skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills.
12. SHRM Certification Preferred
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|