Business Systems Analyst-FICOFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Business Systems Analyst-FICO will work closely with the Business Process Analyst team and ABAP Development team to provide the best technical solutions for SAP FICO solutions, and this person will develop, test, and deploy system configurations in support of BPDs.
The Business Systems Analyst-FICO will possess and apply a broad knowledge of technical and business concepts to assignments that may be complex. They will work with general supervision—conferring with supervisor on unusual computer system related issues. This position carries project responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with BPA and ABAP Team to propose and implement the best technical solutions to solve business problems
- Analyzes existing systems for problem areas, working with BPA and ABAP teams to improve stability, streamline
- Consults with BPA and ABAP team to ensure test scenarios are defined and understood while considering the effect of development on other aspects of the system
- Consults with Analytics and Reporting Architect to understand requirements, communicate restrictions, design and build efficient and sustainable tools for dashboarding, reporting, and analytics
- Drives continuous process improvement by reviewing applications, reports and analytics, making recommendations on new or existing systems
- Works with business leaders, BPAs, and BSAs to assure program and function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises programs and procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise
- Supports technical areas including:
- Provides system configuration, support, and documentation in support of various SAP projects
- Provides timely level 2 support of business issues with systems within assigned domain(s)
- Delivers projects with required levels of configuration, testing, and documentation for planned transport management
- Monitors ticket system and remediates defects in an efficient manner
- Provides level 2 support expertise in areas like:
- Vertex Tax
- Vista (HRIS)
- Banking Interfaces
- EDI 210, 310, 810, and 820 Transactions
- Business Objects Suite
- Provides aid in software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or equivalent related experience
- Software experience:
- Experience with at least one end-to-end SAP implementation
- 3-5 years of FICO experience
- 1 year of CO helpful
- SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA 1610 or above preferred. Functional knowledge of SAP FICO processes required
- Experience with Blueprinting, FS designs, core configurations, understanding of EDI
- Expertise with General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (COPA), Credit Management, etc.
- Experience in preparation of test scenarios and scripts along with test cycle execution
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Integrate/collaborate with consultants from other modules such as SD, MM, and LE
- Business application experience with Fiori, Lumira, and Business Objects Suite desired
- Experience with service pack upgrades, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Notes
- HRIS experience desired
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|