Solutions Account AssociateFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Solutions Account Associate is an exciting career development role geared towards eventual promotion to a Sales Representative position in one of many markets across the United States. Selected candidates will join the Flexsteel team at our Global Headquarters and embark on an intense journey through assignments in Customer Care, Marketing, Merchandising, Quality, Operations, and Finance to develop a solid foundation of Flexsteel business acumen. From there, the SAA will work directly with a Flexsteel Sales Rep to drive sales growth with a portfolio of our distribution partners, providing an opportunity to demonstrate performance deserving of promotion to the Sales Representative role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Successfully complete an extensive rotational program, including but not limited to:
- Customer Care: Resolve customer emails and phone calls, enter and maintain orders, process warranty claims, work with other functional areas to expedite orders
- Marketing & Merchandising: Complete assignments to develop marketing support materials, programs, creative services, and product launch process
- Quality & Operations: Develop understanding of the manufacturing process, quality systems, and order fulfillment process
- Finance: Gain a working understanding of credit review process, impact on orders, and invoicing
- Field Sales: Work closely with assigned Sales Reps, develop a plan to support and drive sales with an assigned portfolio of accounts
Successfully complete critical sales projects as assigned
Prepare, review, and distribute reporting as required to ensure customer deliverables are met
Escalate appropriately within Flexsteel leadership to bring sensitive scenarios to resolution
Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Bachelor’s degree required
Ability to travel up to 50-75%
Eventual relocation to a Flexsteel chosen market
Intense customer focus
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|