Tax and Insurance Specialist IIHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Tax and Insurance Specialist II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Tax & Insurance Specialist II is responsible for processing taxes and insurance, working with tax services, answering customer calls, processing hazard insurance, insurance claims, PMI, completing insurance tracking and escrow set up.
1. High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
2. 1-3 years of tax & insurance processing or relevant loan or business experience.
3. Prior experience working with insurance policies a plus.
4. Knowledge of Bank Core Systems (Fiserv/Loans for example), and Imaging Systems
5. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
6. Eagerness to expand knowledge within the Tax and Insurance industry
7. Ability to problem solve and have extensive attention to detail; responsible for meeting quality standards
8. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
9. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|