Internal Audit Manager IHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Internal Audit Manager I to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. An Internal Audit Manager I is responsible for leading the performance and execution of professional internal auditing work and audit-related tasks. These responsibilities are performed in an independent and objective manner to assess accuracy of financial records, design and operating effectiveness of controls, efficiency of operation, safeguarding of assets and compliance with rules and regulations.
1. 5-7 years of previous audit, finance, consulting, risk management, regulatory, and/or banking experience.
2. Ability to manage small projects independently and larger projects with minimal guidance.
3. Ability to keep abreast of banking policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state and federal laws, as applicable.
4. Strong knowledge of audit procedures, including a working knowledge of IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and the COSO Internal Control Framework.
5. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products and strong technical skills.
6. Ability to organize multiple projects with a high attention to detail.
7. Ability to prioritize multiple and/or competing projects.
8. Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
9. One or more of the following required:
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
• Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• Accredited ACH Professional (AAP)
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|