Talent Development FacilitatorHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Talent Development Facilitator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Talent Development Facilitator serves as a business line consultant to leaders as they diagnose performance and communication issues and create solutions to meet business needs and goals. This role provides expert facilitation for a variety of new hire and ongoing training programs to include, but not limited to: position and skill-specific training, communications, soft skill instruction, and merger integration support. The position also contributes to the design and evaluation of training initiatives and supports individual development planning initiatives. The Talent Development Facilitator will partner with an extended network of subject matter experts and provide input into the corporate training strategy.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Adult Education or Instructional Design.
2. 3 – 5 years of experience training groups and individuals on sales, technical, and interaction skills.
3. 3 – 5 years of experience using remote technology and virtual learning methods.
4. Thorough understanding of learning and development theories and practices.
5. Experience consulting on employee performance and other related talent development issues to enhance effectiveness across a function or organization.
6. Prior experience working with a Learning Management System.
7. Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective and comfortable relationships with employees, supervisors, and senior management.
9. Previous experience leading projects in the talent development arena.
10. Able to articulate performance outcomes objectively for trainees and managers.
11. Self-motivated with ability to stay connected to a geographically dispersed team.
12. Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, and training content creation applications.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|