Membership & Business InternshipDubuque Area Chamber of Commerce, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Your Chamber is a membership organization devoted to the success of our members.
Our mission is to build member success by creating a pro-business future.
The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Membership & Business intern for the 2020 Spring semester.
- Applicants must be competent, pleasant, professional, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Be confident in participating in professional networking.
- Intern must be punctual and engaged while in the office and dress professionally.
- Some items discussed may be confidential in nature and we need trustworthy individuals on our team.
- Assist in building the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce campaigns.
- Assist in programs, ribbon cuttings, monthly meetings, membership visits, and events.
- Intern may be asked to help other Chamber team members and must be willing to perform tasks including, but not limited to, answering phones, shredding papers, and helping with mailings.
Intern will need to work 150 hours over the course of a semester and will receive a $300 stipend at the end of the internship.