Marketing Communications ManagerEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Eagle Point Software is a global software company based in Dubuque, Iowa. For more than 35 years, Eagle Point has helped firms in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction or AEC industries. Our award-winning platform, Pinnacle Series delivers personalized professional development that helps firms onboard complex technology, faster. In addition to blended learning, Pinnacle Series’ platform includes many more dynamic features including knowledge capture and sharing, workflows and Work Groups which allow teams to work more efficiently- improving productivity and profitability for our clients.
Our (Awesome) Team
We are a fast-paced, high-performance team that is ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission, and creative in our execution. We are pioneers, always looking for ways to deliver value to our clients and partners. Work hard, play hard is absolutely “a thing” at Eagle Point Software.
Everyone at Eagle Point Software plays an important role in our mission. That’s why you’ll find the support you need here and why we celebrate so much success. We share our ideas and our struggles and we all make a difference. And, when someone reaches a goal, exceeds expectations, and/or delivers game-changing results — we celebrate the achievement with lots of fanfare including an actual gong.
Our team is growing. Think you’d thrive in an environment like ours? Reach out to us today and start the ball rolling...
Eagle Point is looking for a passionate Marketing Communications Manager who will assist the Director of Communications in the development and implementation of marketing, communications and outreach strategies. He/she is responsible for implementing strategic communication plans, managing marketing projects from concept to completion including original articles, marketing campaigns, press releases, blogs, and social media. He/she will assist with day-to-day management marketing and communications, including email marketing, social media, print communications, email campaigns and management of PinnacleSeries.com website. The Communications Manager will work closely with and primarily report to the Director of Communications and will collaborate with global partners and internal teams including Customer Success Managers, Human Resources, the leadership team and more.
This is a full-time position and is located at Eagle Point Software’s office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Additional Critical Tasks Include
- Communications Strategy: implement the annual strategic communications plan to raise awareness and visibility of Eagle Point Software to increase awareness and support from stakeholders.
- Content Development: assist with writing, editing, and distribution of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, blogs, social media, one-pagers, press releases, and reports.
- Update webpages, including “News” webpage: Create new content and refresh website regularly.
- Social Media: Manage content development and execution of all social media. Leverage content from PinnacleSeries.com.
- Analytics: Assist with tracking and reporting web and social analytics.
- Global Communications & Operations: Participate in regular meetings on behalf of Marketing Department to identify opportunities to support other divisions at Eagle Point Software.
- Editorial Support: Edit/proofread documents.
- Design Support: Manage social media graphics, web banners, and outsourced graphic design projects.
- Press Releases: Research, write, edit, get approvals for, and distribute press releases.
- Manages media contacts: Responds to media requests and pitches stories to regional, national and, occasionally, international media outlets.
- Staff Meetings: Maintain and report weekly during team meetings, on metrics and analytics across digital and social media.
- Other Duties as Assigned
This position is an exempt, full-time role and is located at Eagle Point Software’s office in Dubuque, Iowa.
The Person We’re Looking For
- Our ideal candidate has a strong background in communications, content development, social media oversight, and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field with 5-7 years of professional Communications, PR, social media and marketing experience.
- Experience with WordPress, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience using Meltwater and identifying data segmentation needs preferred.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and work both quickly and independently. Should be a self-starter.
- Good face-to-face and electronic-based communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to seek solutions collaboratively.
- An understanding of social media’s landscape and best practices.
- Exceptional team player with a proactive, “can-do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve within a team and individually.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|