Service Tech - Career PathwaysStonehill Franciscan Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
Don't let anything hold you back. Your opportunity is here!
- 6-week training for Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
- Certification tuition paid by Stonehill
- Success Coaching
- Flexible Employment as a Service Tech during training
- Childcare Assistance during class and work hours for up to one year
- Promotion to CNA upon completion
CNA classes start January 27 and February 3. Apply today with Stonehill!
- Provides assistance to residents with activities of daily living (within scope of practice/competencies).
- Willingness to obtain a C.N.A. certification or be enrolled in a CNA certification program within 6 months recommended but not required
- Must complete mandatory yearly in-service training.
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|