Automotive Service Technician or MechanicSedona Staffing Services, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
This position handles the complete repair and general maintenance of semi-trailer along with other types of trailers.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts
- Perform repair and customization work as assigned including routine maintenance, brake replacement/repair, suspension repair, electrical and hydraulic component troubleshooting and repair, trailer body repair including complete trailer rebuild, Refrigerated Trailer repairs
- Inspect the overall condition of trailers to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation's safety requirements
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers
- All other duties assigned
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles
- Computer skills as required
- Must have own tools
- Completed paperwork in a timely and concise manner
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus
- 2 years trailer mechanic experience required
- 1 + years Aluminum & Steel welding
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer