Electrical EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The Electrical Engineer generates and evaluates design concepts for electrical components and assemblies to achieve new product and current product requirements. Provides technical expertise for product development team. This position works closely with Manufacturing and as a liaison between internal and external customers and manufacturing on Design intent issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the design and development of new electrical products and modifications to existing products as required.
- Support Manufacturing - help identify and resolve electrical issues.
- Develop component part designs in line with industry and proper engineering practices in common materials.
- Responsible for improving quality of product; robustness and design of testing.
- Approves releases and coordinates communication of Engineering Change Notices.
- Provides engineering analysis and implementation of design modifications recommended to accommodate continuous production and sale of existing products, or improve product efficiency or cost.
- Responsible for maintaining state-of-the-art awareness of relevant product technologies.
- Responsible for originating ideas for new products, product features, and product modifications.
- Work with prototype shop to construct working prototype models when applicable
- Work with patent attorneys to provide protection for product innovations
- Travel as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
if interested in this opportunity, contact Diane Ungs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diane at 563-875-7030.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer