Engineer, ManufacturingSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
SR. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANUFACTURING/PROCESS ENGINEER
Direct, coordinate and actively create a sustainable culture of continuous improvement that delivers results through responsibilities including assessment of the current business processes and activities, development of the future state vision, and execution of Rapid Improvement Event (Laizen) action plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- implementation of site development road map towards a continuous improvement culture
- Drive the establishment of practices and visual management systems that provide our process a compliance voice to company directives and practices
- Role Model / Train Lean Business Systems, Tools, and Techniques
- Demonstrate an action-biased culture of continuous improvement to identify and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, through the development of people
- Establish and mature the Lean Management System and other tools to transform the culture
- Work with site leadership process owners to define the case for change.
- Design and deploy a process for individual operational excellence process improvement and Lean capability including:
a. Building the site team
b. Facilitating in support of process owner’s improvement activities
c. Setting impact targets aligned to KPI objectives with the management team and process / activity owners
- Provide leadership in problem-solving efforts on key activities to improve SQD and team development
- Track impact and progress milestones, recognize stakeholders’ solutions to eliminate waste
- Identify improvement opportunities using a data driven approach, formulate and execute projects to achieve improvements and sustain and measure the results
- Maintain a current understanding of continuous improvement practices and developments in the field is critical
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are respective of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, but are not intended to be all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be needed to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS/AAS degree in mechanical, manufacturing, industrial engineering or engineering technology or physics, mathematics, or statistics or equal experience.
If interested, call Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|