Claims Adjuster, Examiner, and InvestigatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
LOCATION: DUBUQUE IA
CONTRACT: THRU MID APRIL
To process claims and determine benefits due pursuant to a disability plan; to make timely payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and other disability offsets; and to ensure the ongoing processing of claims.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes, approves and authorizes assigned claims and determines benefits due pursuant to a disability plan.
• Determines benefits due, makes timely claims payments and adjustments for workers compensation, Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and other disability offsets.
• Informs claimants of documentation required to process claims, required time frames, payment information and claims status either by phone, written correspondence and/or claims system.
• Refers cases as appropriate to supervisor and management; maintains professional client relationships.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Excellent oral and written communication
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year general office experience required. One year benefits or claims management experience or successful completion of Disability Representative training required. Bachelors preferred
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer