Logistics AnalystFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for analyzing and developing logistics solutions to improve cost, speed, distribution, and inventory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scorecard and Reporting Management—Support the identification, development, and management of reporting for key logistics related performance reports. Understand the needs of the user, ensure report design is comprehensive and functional. Prepares and submits the monthly logistics scorecard and month end freight accrual
- Latitudes Direct Container Logistics—Process PO, Supplier Communication, Carrier Communication, Export Routing Guide Maintenance, New Customer/Carrier rate, Processing Customer Invoice, selection & system upgrades, Tracking & Tracing of Containers, Customer Experience, Manage SOPs for Special Accounts
- Import Logistics for Home Furnishings—Carrier Communication, Customized Logistics Solutions for the retailer delivery model, Flex Track management, (back-up to tracking/tracking of Home Styles/market samples/Hot containers)
International Carrier Rate Management—Manage carrier quote reports for new lanes and spot quote lanes using the Flexsteel preferred carrier list. Update routing guide and communicate to all internal and external customers as needed
- Flex Track/Cargo Management Administration—Manage daily Cargo Management reports and facilitate weekly status meetings. Provide internal and external communication when reports are added/modified/changed. Oversite of DMI Cargo Management weekly invoices. Support Cargo Management project lead with additional projects as needed. Designated ‘Super-user’ and provide training as necessary for internal employees. Design and develop customized cargo management reports for specialized user groups and team performance management. Audit system and reports for accuracy, build out corrective action plans to improve data accuracy and report functionality
- Annual Ocean Freight RFP—Support Logistics & Compliance Lead with facilitation, distribution, analysis, and presentation of bid results for the Annual Ocean Freight RFP. Identify ways to reduce costs out of the total ocean freight landed cost
- Parcel Freight Support—Support annual evaluation and negotiation of parcel carrier rates and services. Build logistics tools and reports through carrier’s portal to monitor and manage performance, rates, and allocations by carrier for the company
- Other Logistics Initiatives—As identified
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Associates degree in supply chain related field or similar work experience required
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally within the supply chain field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|