A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine Team at UPH – Finley in Dubuque.
- 12 12-hour shifts/month
- 16 private treatment rooms: Including 2 advanced trauma rooms, behavioral health rooms and a Gynecology room
- Current providers: 3 FT MD and 1 PT MD; 3 FT APPs
- Average # of patients/per day: 74 patients/ 24 hours (2-5 patients/hour) split between 1 MD and 1 APP (20,000-25,000 visits annually)
- Staffing Model: Wednesday through Saturday: 1MD and 1APP 10a-10p; Sunday-Monday-Tuesday: A 2nd APP brought in from 4p-12 MN
- Chief complaints presenting to the ER: Abdominal pain, chest pain, falls, shortness of breath, new back pain, dizziness, UTI, upper respiratory issues
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Iowa
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
Please contact our recruiter, Drew Birdsall, at 515.471.9761 or Andrew.Birdsall@unitypoint.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|