Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical guidance to other I.T. personnel as needed for the maintenance of the business intelligence servers and applications.
- Participates in Helpdesk duties, working to resolve problems reported to the IT department, in the most timely and efficient manner.
- On call duty shifts to include two week rotating schedule of night and weekend coverage for 24/7 helpdesk.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of I.T.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Attention to details even under pressure.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- BS or BA in information technology or other related discipline. Three years of relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Project Management Software
- Ability to:
- Plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures
- Communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|