A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
This position is located at the Visiting Nurse Association in Dubuque, Iowa.
Work hours will be days, Monday - Friday, for 64 hours per pay period, and as needed. There are no nights or weekends with this position.
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, shampoo hair, range of motion, etc., and assist client with activities of daily living.
- Perform cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and other homemaking services to achieve a safe, sanitary living environment.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with clients and co-workers.
- Notify supervisory staff of observations regarding client health condition, client requests, scheduling concerns, etc.
- Document work time, mileage, services provided, and client observations accurately and on time.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department and with external contacts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED is required. Must have valid drivers license and proof of automobile insurance. Must be willing to become certified in Basic Life Support. Nurse's Aide Certification from an accredited institution and active status on the Iowa Direct Care Worker Registry are also required
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|