Lead Gen SpecialistCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
We're all about people.
We work very hard to sustain a culture that empowers people and inspires them to do the very best work they can. Processes, schedules, goals, rewards – they all reflect the massive appreciation we have for the people who make this company tick.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
A typical workday is comprised of emailing and calling prospects who have the problems we solve and encouraging them to meet with our Business Development Managers. You will work closely with our marketing team on messaging and campaigns, leveraging modern technology to streamline the prospecting process.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to prospects—using a mix of emails, calls, and social media to drive interest
- Conduct baseline research on targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Articulate Cartegraph’s value proposition to decision-makers to assess buying interest.
- Qualify all leads based upon specific qualification criteria
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Work with marketing to identify and build campaigns, including database management
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Cartegraph technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Proactively grow knowledge of market and competitors via online research and webinars
- Engage with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in CRM throughout sales process
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree, or 2+ years of work experience preferred. Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Energy, impeccable integrity and personable demeanor.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Ability to converse with and influence IT organizations
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a major plus
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Must demonstrate an ability to inspire confidence and work collaboratively with customers, management and peers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated office tools including, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, as well as web meeting technology.
Minimal travel (up to 20%) required.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|