Accounting ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate + full benefit package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque hiring company is seeking a Accounting Manager that will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the accounting and treasury team. The best fit candidate will assist in SEC reporting, SOX process control activities, and special projects at the direction of the Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
What you get to do:
- Management of monthly accounting close process
- Creation of monthly financial reporting package
- Maintenance and improvement of the internal control environment
- Transaction and journal entry monitoring and sign-off
- Coordinate and participate in preparation of supporting schedules for external auditors around quarterly financial statement review and annual audit
- Creation of useful and relevant management reporting
- Provide technical accounting leadership to the accounting team
- Prepare weekly cash forecasting reports, and work with the Controller to manage the Company’s cash flow to facilitate growth and profitability
- Coordinate day-to-day banking activity
- Manage and direct Staff Accountants
What we need from you:
- 5+ years industry experience in a manufacturing and distribution setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance
- CPA is a plus
- Management of personnel / Accounting staff
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in cost Accounting, cash management, Accounting activities in a company with multiple locations, AR, AP, and inventory control.
- Experience in SAP is desired
If you are interested in learning more, apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|