Business AnalystSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate + full benefit package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque hiring company is seeking a Business Analysts that will be responsible for supporting demand and capacity planning for the business. This position will collaborate with various business units to assist in developing a robust forecasting and demand planning process that drives aligned supply chain and production capability.
What you get to do:
- Support the development of advanced analytics and reporting for Sales & Operations Planning
- Forecast development and review process
- Maintain demand and capacity models and reporting. Assist in reconciling demand variances and refining forecast to improve accuracy.
- Develop sales reporting to determine market and product performance.
- Identify and develop key reports and data required to support S&OP process
- Support capacity planning to balance demand projections and manufacturing capabilities. Conduct capacity and scenario planning to validate analytics and assist decision making.
- Support Sales & Operations initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of business experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred, but experience will be considered
- Experience in a service environment or parts related/technical service field
- Experience in demand planning, supply chain management, or data analytics preferred
- Experience in SAP, AS400 and Tableau desired
- Computer skills with an ability to understand and navigate complex database systems and an Excel whiz.
If you are interested in learning more, apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.