Continuous Improvement and Process EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Continuous Improvement and Process Engineer
Location: NE Iowa
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacturer is seeking Continuous Improvement and Process Engineer who will primarily direct, coordinate and actively create a sustainable culture of continuous improvement throughout the manufacturing company. The Continuous Improvement Engineer will serve as a catalyst to develop customer-driven value streams that create flow of information, activity, and products. Prioritize and execute training and deploy the tools, principals, and processes that eliminate waste.
What you get to do:
- The implementation of site development roadmap towards a continuous improvement culture
- Drive the establishment of practices and visual management systems that provide our process a compliance voice to company directives and practices
- Role Model / Train Lean Business Systems, Tools, and Techniques
- Demonstrate an action-biased culture of continuous improvement to identify and improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), in the areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, through the development of people
- Design and deploy a process for individual operational excellence process improvement and Lean capability including: Building the site team, Facilitating in support of process owner’s improvement activities, Setting impact targets aligned to KPI objectives with the management team and process / activity owners
- Establish and mature the Lean Management System and other tools to transform the culture
- Work with site leadership process owners to define the case for change across value streams and support areas
- Track impact and progress milestones, recognize stakeholders’ solutions to eliminate waste
- Identify improvement opportunities using a data driven approach, formulate and execute projects to achieve improvements and sustain and measure the results
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Lean and /or 6-Sigma Green belt—a definite plus
- Proven high level of Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at an organizational level.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|