Electrical EngineerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: NE Iowa
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacturer is seeking a creative and who’s strengths is in design, Electrical Engineer. The best fit candidate will have professional experience generating, and evaluating, design concepts for electrical components and assemblies to achieve new product and current product requirements. The Electrical Engineer with be the technical electrical expert within the product development team. This position will work closely with the manufacturing team as a liaison between external and internal customers.
What you get to do (a snap shot view):
- Support the design and development of new electrical products and modifications to existing products as required.
- Support Manufacturing: help identify and resolve electrical issues.
- Support other Team members regarding electrical content.
- Develop component part designs in line with industry and proper engineering practices in common materials.
- Responsible for improving quality of product; robustness and design of testing.
- Provides engineering analysis and implementation of design modifications recommended to accommodate continuous production and sale of existing products, or improve product efficiency or cost.
- Responsible for generating, accumulating, and disseminating technical data on products needed by persons or groups within the company and its distributors.
- Represents the company to internal & external customers
- Work with prototype shop to construct working prototype models when applicable
- Work with patent attorneys to provide protection for product innovations
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college
- 2-5 years' product design experience in a manufacturing environment, or related field
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Solid Edge, and AutoCAD
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.