Engineer, ManufacturingSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Dyersville, Iowa
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing, specifying, acquiring and launching processes and equipment to assure compliance with all company and regulatory requirements and specifications including safety. quality, cost, and material aspects. This position develops and leads projects, works with equipment suppliers, supervises the generation of technical documentation to support manufacturing as well as analyze and change existing processes for continuous improvement.
Proven experience and success in using Lean/SS and applied knowledge in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, machine controls and new technology and systems (IIOT) disciplines will be essential for helping to drive plant operations to consistently higher levels of performance and capacity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support to operations on a day-to-day basis to meet production goals.
- Provide input to/create the development of standard operating procedures, ensuring processes are well defined, accurately documented and effectively communicated for operator training.
- Develop and implement Lean initiatives including set-up reduction, workplace organization, standardized work, process/workflow improvements, and visual management. Be a Lean Champion, coach, and mentor to motivate and inspire large scale change.
- Collaborate with leadership and peers in developing and supporting a site 5S program.
- Identify improvements and develop conceptual scope for the site to support business strategy, including the exploration of new technology to provide a competitive advantage and advance performance.
- Accountable for complying with all Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines, including the Corporate Environment Health and Safety Protection Policy.
- Collaborate across the organization and lead direct team to achieve and sustain ISO certifications in Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Energy and other management systems as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing or Industrial engineering, with 5-10 years demonstrated engineering experience, preferably in a similar manufacturing environment (high mix/low volume, ETO).
Experience must include a successful, continuous history of developing and driving improvement initiatives and continued learning and development for self and coaching others. Lean and/or SSBB training should be from certified development sources. Experience with machine controls and new technology analysis and integration a definite plus. Computer literate in MS Office software package, including Project, or similar, Pro-e and AutoCAD. Knowledge and experience in manufacturing database software as related to Bills of Material and MRP/ERP.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer